Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lucille (Corbin) Clark's 80th Birthday

Why is it that you can never find anything when you want it???    Yesterday when I was writing about my mother, Lucille (Corbin) Clark, I knew I had a photo of the extended family taken at her 80th Birthday Party on Sunday, April 22, 2001 but I couldn't find it.    Today, when I was looking for something else, I found the photo.  

This is going to be a work in progress!!    I should know every single person in this photograph, but I don't.  So I'm going to begin with those I know and fill the others in as relatives send me the information.   I will use (?) when I'm not sure of the person's name.


This is the largest size that I'm able to use in this blog, and still, it is going to be very difficult to tell who these folks are.   I am able to stay that all of them are my mother's brothers, sisters, brother-in-laws, sister-in-law, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and cousins.

Identifications:    First Row, L-R - (?), Sandra "Sandy" (Root) Corbin holding (?), George Samuel Corbin, Freda (Kitt) Corbin and (?) standing in front, Sarah Emma (Corbin) Justice, Lucille (Corbin) Clark in turquoise jacket, not sure who the girl in the long yellow flowered dress is nor the boy in the black t-shirt next to her.   Behind them is Joan (Corbin) Andrews-Frazier, and Robert Frazier,  I don't know who the couple are next to Bob Frazier in the black t-shirt and the black pants suit holding the baby.

Second row:  Jennie (Volavka) Justice, Robert Frederick Corbin, Laro Hill, Ronald George Corbin, Shiela Kay (Corbin) Hill, Chy An April Justice in the yellow dress being held by her grandfather, Leslie Forest Justice, Kimberly (Tarbutton) Wild, Hilary Martin and her grandfather, George Wild, Jr., I do not know who the two blond girls are to the right of George Wild, Jr., Cameron Tyler, Bruce Charles Andrews standing behind daughter Lindsey Jill Andrews, Lauri (Pierce) Andrews, Karen (Cochran) Clark, I don't know who the girl is in the bib overalls, Coleen Ann (Andrews) Tyler, just behind Coleen is Lee Allen Tuck, and standing on the end in the shirt and tie is Nicholas L. Clark.

Back Row, L-R:  Gary Wayne Clark (with white hair,) Loren Lee Justice (with sun glasses,)  I don't know who the next two men are, Shannon (Wild) Heim, Randolph Corbin "Randy" Wild, Jr. standing in front of his father, Randolph Corbin Wild, Sr., Amelia Mary Verona (Clark) Allendorf just barely visible in front of Steven K. Clark, Stanley J. Clark, Timothy John Clark, Nicholas Leander Clark II, and James Alan "Jim" Tyler.

Lucille Clark's youngest sister, Vivian Mae Wild, passed away on January 1, 1999 and is not in the photograph.

I believe this is the last time the Corbin Family was together for a photograph.    I hope if those viewing this photograph know any of the people I have not identified, they will list them in the comment section below.  

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment