Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grampee Clark Back On Duty

My daughter, Amy, her husband Rich, and my three grandchildren,Will (7), Wyatt (4) and Weston (1) boarded a plane for Cincinnati, Ohio on Monday and have returned safely after a nearly 10 day visit.  I have had one day to rest up, straighten up, do laundry, etc. and now it's time to return to my family history blog.    I have to say the house is awfully quiet and lonely---it was so good to have them all here.


Standing L-R:  Grampee (Nick Clark), son-in-law Rich Allendorf, daughter Amy (Clark) Allendorf, holding Weston James Allendorf.  Boys standing in front L-R are William Henry Allendorf and Wyatt Nicholas Allendorf.


L-R: Will Allendorf, Grampee (Nick Clark) Amy Allendorf and Wyatt Allendorf with our "mouse ears" on!  

We enjoyed an all-day visit to the Magic Kingdom and many of the other attractions Southern California had to offer.   What a great time.    Hurry back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment