Monday, March 19, 2012

Going on Hiatus!

Sorry for the interruption in blogs but I'm getting ready for a visit from my daughter Amy, her husband Rich, and their three little ones: Will (7), Wyatt (5) and Weston (1).   They'll be here in Palm Springs from March 23 through April 2, so I'm laying in a huge supply of food, getting car seats installed and putting up all the crystal and whatnots!!

I may have time to write a couple of short stories before they arrive on Friday, but if I don't, I wanted you to understand why.

I found another album of old photographs from my Grandmother Clark.   They're wonderful and I'm scanning them in now and making notes about each for future use.  I hope you're enjoying reading the family history blog as much as I am writing it.  The nice thing is that you can copy all of the pictures and I won't feel guilty about being the only one that has them all.  



I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day and will send some of that warm weather out here.   Palm Springs had a 40 degree reading and snow in the hills this morning.  It made the flowers droop for a while.    Very unusual for the last half of March!

Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. HI Nick,

    It's Sherry Boggs & I've been reading several of your blogs and see that you as well now live in SoCal as I do~ I'm in Ventura. I would love to meet someone who is from my Grandparents hometown ~ here's hoping that you do as well.

    Best regards,

    Sherry Boggs
    Ventura, CA
    805-901-6279

    ReplyDelete